RAINBOW PADDED MODEL
SOLD AS IT IS
Tie Dye Leather Quick Release Dog Collar Full Adjustable And Comfortable - Solid Brass Hardware - Rainbow Dog Collar - Optional FREE Id Tag
- Handmade Item;
- Made in Italy;
- 100% genuine vegetable tanned leather;
- Hardware: solid brass, silver plated (nickel-free) solid brass, plated heavy duty welded metals;
- Processing: rivet processing
- Breeds: ideal for all breeds;
- If you have any custom request feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you choosing or creating your unique item.
FREE CUSTOMIZATIONS POSSIBILTIES
- Adding a leather ID tag with engraved name/number/text
- Custom measurements
For all these customizations you just need to write them in the notes of your order, they HAVE NOT additional costs. For any other customization, please contact us and we will be happy to give you a quote.
This dog collar is realized with prime vegetable tanned leather, it stands out for its style, design, attention to details and constant research for a timeless essence. Its lightness, together with functionality, becomes its strength. Comfortable, practical and really easy to put on and take off, it is featured by a classic design and stands out for its versatility. It has a simple line, but at the same time, the use of such noble materials gives it a unique and inimitable look.
Please, communicate us the right measure of your dog for a perfect fit!
- S - 11" to 13" - 30cm to 34cm
- M - 13" to 16" - 35cm to 42cm
- L - 16" to 19" - 43cm to 50cm
- XL 19" to 23" - 51cm to 60cm
- XXL 23" to 28" - 60cm to 71cm
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
You will need a tape measure for measuring precisely the circumference of the dog’s neck. You need to measure the circumference behind the ears, not at the base of the neck, with the dog on all fours.
The tape measure must be close-fitting, but not too tight.
The perfect comfortable fit is given by the placement of the buckle small piston on the central hole. Consider that it’s always better a big collar regulated on the first hole than a small collar regulated on the last hole.